WarCon18 Career Seminars
The Career Seminars on the conference weekend will be based on our overarching theme of innovation. Similar to the Exclusive Networking Event (ENE), the sessions will be delivered by two Finance/Consultancy firms and two Law firms to ensure that delegates gain an insight into developments shaping the respective industries, from cryptocurrencies to Artificial Intelligence. The seminars aim to develop commercial awareness to ensure that you are fully prepare to tackle graduate recruitment schemes whilst connecting you with employers in a more direct and interactive manner than other networking events and careers fairs.
What makes Warwick Congress seminars so different?
- Our seminars offer students a unique chance to network with recruiters from top finance and law firms and gain valuable tips from leading professionals of your industry of interest.
- They allow attendees to gain an insight into how firms are embracing innovation and the way that trends affect their respective industry, providing valuable content for cover letters and experience to talk about in interviews.
- Graduate recruitment teams from these prestigious firms deliver the seminars and, at previous Warwick Congress events, have personally invited attendees to apply for their respective internship or vacation scheme programmes.
WarCon18 Exclusive Networking Event (ENE)
Prepare yourself to be challenged, excited and inspired.
The ENE comprises of seminars which range from portfolio management pitches and business challenges for Asset Management firms, to interview skills workshops and contract negotiation workshops for Law firms.
Dreaming of a career in Finance, Consultancy, and Law? Network your way towards it!
Network with recruiters from top finance and law firms and gain valuable tips from leading professionals of your industry of interest.
Enhance the required skills for successful applications.
Be noticed by the Human Resources of these prestigious firms!
- Submit your CV which will be screened by our professional partner, Dartmouth Partners.
- If the CV screening is successful, you will be invited to come to our Networking Event!
2nd October – Applications Open (CV screening)
20th October – Applications Close (CV screening)
27th October – Success/Not success email sent out to all candidates
3rd November – Exclusive Networking Event